Do you ever wonder what contact source will replace your diminishing direct mail efforts? Continuing Care completes your funeral home’s circle of service, builds on the exceptional service you have already provided, and helps assure the next generation will be served by your funeral home. Learn everything you need to know to provide a positive last touch and increase the number of families you prearrange.
Having an effective Continuing Care Program is the most valuable way to provide a final and positive lasting touch for the families you serve. It is also your best opportunity to assure that you keep these families in your service circle for generations to come. This one and a half day course is designed not only to tell you what to do, but also give you the knowledge and practice needed to get the job done right.
- Bridge communication between the at-need staff and continuing care team
- Set the appointment for the continuing care visit
- Conduct the continuing care visit
- Introduce advance funeral planning to survivors, at an appropriate time
- Set the advance planning presentation appointment, when the time is right
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Advance Planners looking for a consistent lead source
- Anyone responsible for the aftercare or continuing care program
- Advance Funeral Planners and/or Continuing Care Specialists
- Anyone who wants to know how to effectively deliver continuing care with integrity
- Anyone doing continuing care but not getting the desired results
To learn more about the training options available for Continuing Care, please contact Candace Franco at (800) 331-6270.